30 March, 2020

Text Tool - Update (version 1.02) : Auto Italic and the Typewriter Effect

In this video, we will be taking a look at the update version 1.02 for the Text Tool Add-on. I have added an option called "Auto Italic", when adding text you can check the box and your text will be in Italic.

Download the Text Tool Add-on here.


The other addition I made was to add the "Animation" Section (though right now there is only one animation, I will be adding many more as we develop this add-on).

The Typewriter / Scrolling Text Effect is the first Animation in our arsenal, and I have done a tutorial on how to do this in blender in the past. With this add-on, it takes out the hassle of setting up your modifiers, converting your mesh and other minor Font Options.

I still have lot's of suggestions from you guys and I have not forgotten about them. I am working on a number of things. It takes time to implement everything. I hope you find this update helpful and as always, thanks for watching!.

No comments:

Post a Comment