01 March, 2020

Shader Library Add-on - The Potion Shader (update 1.02)


In this video, I wanted to share with you the updated version of the Shader Library add-on (version 1.02).

You can download the updated script here.

In this update, I have added a new Shader called the Stylized Potion Shader

This Shader will create an animated Potion Material and add it to your selected Object. Before adding the Material to your Object, you can choose the colors and also set the start and end frame of the Animation. 




I have also made some other changes to the Add-on (though they are just "under the hood" improvements), such as the ability to select a color before adding the following-

Neon Shader,
Ghost Shader
Hologram Shader, 

I am still looking to improve this add-on and with your feedback, suggestions and comments we can make this add-on much better.

I hope you find this update helpful and if you create something awesome with one of these shaders, be sure to post a link in the comments or in our Facebook Group.

If you want to download the "Potion Bottles" .blend, you can find them here
Though I suggest creating your own (since I did not spend much time on them, and they could be greatly improved).

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I'm a complete beginner in blender and this is lovely. Could you explain how to add shaders to the potions? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete